Here ya go Morgan:
1. I love magazines, almost any kind. I actually subscribe to the following: Vogue, Instyle, Parents, Rachael Ray, Good Housekeeping, W, and Glamour. That is a lot of magazines lying around here!
2. I don't have any tattoos or anything, but I absolutly love watching that show on TLC, L. A. Ink. Its about a gal who owns her own tattoo shop in LA. And for that matter, I also love Dr. 90210 about plastic surgery.
3. I hate red tomato sauce on any Italian dish including Pizza. I rather have nothing!
4. I love baseball. The Angels to be specific. I can watch them all day on T.V. or I used to listen to them on AM radio even!
5. Most people know this about me, I am only 29 and have been married twice.
6. I am not talented or anything, but I secretly want to be a photographer.
7. I wish I could send my 3 yr old away to potty training camp and she came home and it was all done!! I would pay just about anything.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
So this happens just about everyday, that's why they are in two different outfits. They love going through Shon's books and "reading" them. And they have to sit in the bookcase to do it. They usually take most of the books out before they get in, which always leaves a nice huge mess for me to clean up. I am so lucky they play together and make each other laugh now. It was pretty scary at the begining when they weren't so in love with each other.
So we broke down and got Hailey a Twin bed. She moves around so much when she sleeps, half the time her legs are hanging off her toddler bed. She loves it and couldn't wait to get it home. I took her to Target yesterday to pick out the sheets for it. She was so cute going back and forth between the Ariel sheets and the Disney Princess sheets. Shon got off work a few hours early, picked it up and set it up for her. She loves it and slept great last night. (yes, she has some food on her face, so what)
Friday, September 21, 2007
Don't ya just love cleaning the kids room 3-5 times a day!?? I swear, I clean Hailey's room quite a few times a day and this what her and her sister do! They empty the book shelves and remove all the toys from the toy box. I come and clean it up, like a good mother, and they do it all over again. What is the deal with that? And why don't they poo on the toilet while we are answering the questions of the universe!!!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
For Labor day, we went down to San Diego and boarded the Midway. Shon has been wanting to go check it out for some time now. We had a lot of fun, despite the heat! The girls were so well behaved including the hour we just sat on a bench while Shon tried out a few different flight simulators. Here are a few pictures from our day.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
I love having the girls so close in age, but I think as they keep getting older, they will get in more and more trouble together. I notice them egging each other on from time to time. This is the time they got into my makeup bag and decided to put eyeliner all over McKenzie. It was all over her thighs too, but that is hidden in the picture. Magically, Hailey didn't have many marks, wonder what that is about????