Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Milestones




So, we had Hailey's 3rd Birthday this past weekend. It was fun. WOW how those last 3 years have flown by! She had a wonderful time, loved her presents and Birthday balloons. We had a castle cake and everything princess for the Princess! All her favorite people were there.


I am trying to keep these birthday parties low key because I don't want to have to out do myself year after year. She doesn't mind, as long as her family and cake are present. We only had about 16 people.


Now if this adorable kid would just sit on the potty more!!!

1 comment:

Just Call Me Tasha said...

WOOHOO! I am so glad you have a blog now! I know, I thought it was kind of weird in the beginning too, but I have found it really fun! Thanks for sending me a link. I look forward to coming here often!