Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This is for you Morgan:

I am thankful for:

1. My two little girls who keep me very entertained and very humble.

2. My husband who works very hard for us and hardly complains. Then still finds time to get home and read to the girls, or tickle them, or bathe them for me!

3. Magazines. It's my connection to the outside world.

4. Makeup, I agree with Morgan, what would we do without concealer!? Or mascara for that matter.

5. My family. We are close and talk everyday, which Shon finds odd, but I am glad we have stuff to talk about everyday. Plus, I love that Morgan and Scott will watch my girls and love them almost as much as me.

6. This next one is crazy, but I am thankful for Thursday night TV. I love the Office and Gray's Anatomy. And for that matter, reruns of Seinfeld. I will go ahead and add Tivo here too.

7. That I was released from my calling in Cub Scouts! Talk about hard work!

8. Anything Chocolate and Peanut Butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. That the Holidays are coming and we get to decorate for Christmas soon. And that Trevor is coming home very soon.

10. This is cheesy, but true: The Atonement, without it, I wouldn't be here or where I am today. I love that we can be forgiving and made stronger for our mistakes. I love what our mistakes have given us and made me closer to my husband.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

You said "I love that Morgan and Scott will watch my girls and love them almost as much as me." Umm.. that is not quite true. I think we just might love them more than you.. if that is possible. :)