Monday, March 31, 2008

Just Bear With Me. . .








So we have a laptop that we haven't used in awhile, because the wireless card was messed up, any who, we got it up and running again and I found all these great pics from old. First, above, is Hailey when she was a baby. I took her to my mom's office, and man has she changed!! My wonderful Dog Cooper is to the left. I love him. The rest is McKenzie as a youngin, she turns two in a few weeks and I can't believe it!! Enjoy the blast from the past.


1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hmm..I wonder what happened to you laptop??? Scott didn't have anything to do with that by any chance, did he? haha.

McKenzie had the cutest little baby girl face and that punkin sure was cute too. She looks like a little mini-dennis. And Handsome wants to go to the new house, I think.