Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hailey!!







So my little Angel turns 4 today! Actually at 1:11 am last night! I gave her 1 early gift this morning, because making her wait until 7 when everyone gets here, is just cruel! She is so excited it's her birthday today. I don't know where the last 4 years have gone, but Hailey is a pure joy. She is sweet, and a people pleaser. Plus, she is pretty darn funny and smart too! She loves her family and most of all, she loves Elephants! Ernie is her very best friend.

Happy Birthday Punkin! I love you, and you changed my entire world!



2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks again for inviting me to Hailey's birthday party... apparently I'm just not good enough for parties in California, I never get invited.

Morgan said...

Happy birthday punkin!!