Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So this is the little house Shon built for the girls in Hailey's room. It was made out of those rubber tiles that make for a soft flooring. They are sure enjoying spending all this extra time with Daddy! The last picture was the one and only cold day we had here in California in the last 30 days. I can't believe it's almost November and it's like 90 degrees outside! I have the next 2 days off, so I am very happy! I do have to work on Halloween though, : ( The joys of working retail! I don't have to be in until 6:30, so I guess that gives me time to get the girls all dressed up and snap a few pictures, before they head off to Trick or Treat without me. Hailey is very excited to be Strawberry Shortcake and borrowed a costume from her cousins. Brook of course made it and it's beautiful! She has already tried it on and wanted a photo shoot. McKenzie will be one of the 5-6 costumes we already have. I don't expect her to stay in it long anyway.












1 comment:

Autumn said...

Your girls are so cute:) Where are you working?