Monday, December 15, 2008

My Cute Girls . . .




So a few things have happened. We chopped off more of Hailey's hair. She finally wanted to because she said she rather have short hair than get her hair brushed. She hates that. We also made a trip up to my Aunt Donna's to see the famous Christmas lights near her house. These people go all out, it's cool. It's a living Christmas Vacation neighborhood, but done very tastefully. The Rocking Horse in the picture of McKenzie, Shon made. Yep, he made it. His dad used to make these and he got the bug and actually made 2 now.

2 comments:

Bladh photography said...

I remember those horses. My did used to help Dennis make them. We have a few that were never finished in my parents garage. I love them i want them for my kids. Is he going to start selling them. You shuld post them on etsy.com and make a shload of doe!!!!!

Bladh photography said...

I meant to say my DAD