Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some October Updating . . .


Life has stayed pretty much the same for the Petersen's! We are finally getting used to the idea of another girl in our house. I think after having two girls already and going through every little girl name the first two times, we have exhausted all girl names we can agree on. So we may just name her GIRL 3. Or 3 for short. So the girls are doing great, Hailey still loves school and McKenzie still very much enjoys her "alone time" while her sister is getting an education. When Hailey gets home, she tries to teach her things and it's cute.

I am growing, but feeling good. I wish I didn't have to work pregnant. Finding proper work attire and standing on my feet for hours on end is getting old. Here are a few pics of the October happenings around here.






This was crazy hair day at school, and this is about as crazy as Hailey wanted to get.




No comments: