Monday, November 16, 2009

Still Kicking . . .

So I didn't have any adorable pictures of my children and haven't done anything exciting except for work in the last few weeks, but thought I would post something anyway since it has been a little while. This is where we are headed this weekend:Yup, the Grand Canyon. We are just doing a quick trip with my whole family and I can't wait to get outta this zip code! We will only be gone from Fri. to Sunday, but I can't believe Shon and I both don't have to work! We are taking the kids to the Polar Express train ride on Saturday, which should be so much fun and get us in the mood for Christmas. I could use some stinkin Christmas cheer right about now.
Other than our big 2 day vacation that we are taking in 2 years, and possibly many more, I am growing. People can't believe I am only 6 months pregnant and ask often if I am having twins at work. This lady came in last night asking me for nursing bras, she was exactly the same size as me, height, tummy and all, but when I asked her when she is due, she said 4 weeks, to that I had to reply 3 1/3 months!!! Not cool, I am a petite girl, but apparently have the uterus of a woman about to give birth! Which reminds me, I should upload a new pic soon. Enjoy your week everyone!





2 comments:

Morgan said...

You have DEFINITELY grown tons more since the last picture you posted! I LOVE that pregnant belly of yours. I would take a bite out of it if I could. So cute. I can't help but touch it all the time. I also can't wait to get my hands on that baby girl inside of that big belly, either!

And P.S. I am so excited about our trip! But my children close to steep drop offs make me want to have an anxiety attack. I need to find a leash.

P.P.S I think this is now officially the longest comment I've ever left. I might as well have written a book.

Heather said...

You look beautiful!! People were always afraid to ask me if I was prego cause my chest is so ginormas it hid my huge belly!!