Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Month Old Today!

We made it to four weeks! Addison is doing well and growing like a little weed.
So my brother just got married this past weekend in Utah. My husband couldn't go because of school and work, so I did the dumbest thing ever and packed my three kids up, including a newborn and hit the open road. 15 fwy North, Keep going straight until you want to kill yourself.
It wasn't fun by any means, and riding in the car with two kids that want to Pee every time they get a little bored and a newborn that literally eats every 2.5 hours then has to be burped, is totally crazy. I won't be doing that again anytime soon. But on a lighter note, the girls got to see and play in some snow for the first time ever. The sealing was in the Bountiful Temple and was absolutely amazing and touching. I am so glad I was there. I needed that eternal perspective on life as a reminder when I drove my "creations" home the next day. I, of course, forgot my camera for the joyous occasion, but trust me, it was beautiful!


No comments: