Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Week of Summer!!!

So in this picture, McKenzie dressed and accessorized herself. It was cute. She has become quite the fashionista. I can't believe how fast this summer has gone!! What happened to the good ol days when you went back after Labor day??? Hailey starts school on the 11th, which only gives us 1 week of relaxation!! I am in a full blown panic with her starting first grade at a brand new school. I wish she wasn't so shy! Wish us luck!
Addy is being so good and so cute! We love her way too much. She is so mellow and good, which is a good thing, since I am breaking up fights between her older sisters all day long.










3 comments:

Heather said...

Shan-you have 3 little beauties!! Do you have to go back to work?

Morgan said...

I LOVE that first picture of biddy! We will keep our fingers and toes crossed that Hailey adjusts ok to first grade!! And you sure do have mellow babies- I would take Addy off your hands in a heart beat!

Katie said...

August 11th??!! That is insane! Summer went by too fast for me too...