Thursday, September 16, 2010

6 Month check up!

Alot has changed in the last 6 months!! Addy is now over 20 lbs and just about 30 inches long. She is a big girl and likes to eat! She is also delicious and a joy in every way. I can't believe how much she has changed in the last 6 months.

In other news, McKenzie has started preschool and loves it. I can't believe she will be away from me voluntarily, but she seems to be doing fine. Today is only her second day there, and it's pretty nice to just have Addy for a few hours twice a week. I honestly don't know what I will do with myself once they both are in school all day! Addison will probably give me a run for my money by then!


1 comment:

Morgan said...

Shannon I can't believe how much she has changed, either! Doesn't even look like the same baby! I just love her. She is the best baby ever.