Monday, February 28, 2011

My Sweet Addison turned one last week!!!!!




So, this is the first kid to not dive into her very own cake and make a huge mess! My other two were covered in cake and frosting, so were all my nieces and nephews! Addy didn't touch the cake, didn't make a mess, and had to be fed her cake by fork!!



Where on earth has the last year gone. This is maybe the fastest any baby has ever grown! It sucks when it's your last and you realize, this is the last 1st birthday party I will ever throw! I love my sweet Addy more than the air I breathe. She has the best personality already. She gives me the biggest cheesiest smile to where her eyes are so squinted, she can hardly see, then the next minute she growls at me and points with her angry face. Pure joy and love.

2 comments:

Heather said...

She is really beautiful, Shan! I can't believe it's been a year! She's even got hair!!

Morgan said...

She really is a little bundle of sweet goodness! She's probably the most calm, laid back baby ever. I love her and can't believe she's 1!! It's madness.