Monday, April 11, 2011

The Petersen's are Campers

So about 2 months ago, we had planned to go camping, but that weekend called for like 50 inches of rain, so we rescheduled for this past weekend. We barely missed the rain, but the cold was crazy. Seeing your breath in the tent all night long and wondering if all of your toes would still be attached to your feet in the morning, are not things I want to worry about!! The kids had tons of fun, but then again, they had all of the blankets we brought, and Shon and I had nothing but a sleeping bag in a 34 degree night. So glad we went though, great kick off to two weeks of SPRING BREAK! I feel like I am on vacation and I don't have to get up for school too! Cute sisters love each other, sometimes
My super adorable niece, Sophie
Laying in the tent
McKenzie loving the "meadow" there
The sweet faced Lily was soooo bundled up, I was wishing I had Morgan pack my bag for me!
Aunt Morgan brought Addy a hat and scarf, and thank goodness she did!!
CHEESE, setting up
The cousins were so happy to be together and run around like wild animals!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You guys all make some beautiful kids! THey are all so beautiful! PS-you're a lot braver than me! I like camping in a hotel!

Katie said...

Looks like it was so much fun!!