Saturday, February 16, 2008

That was Then, This Is Now . . . .



So I have been bugging Shon to find this photo of us forever!! It was 10 years ago!!!!!! Yep, it's true, Shon and I dated for about 6 months, 10 years ago, and broke up! Don't worry, it wasn't for a lack of love, he wanted to get married and as you can see, I was just a youngin. I thought it would be fun for you readers to compare us then and now. The second picture was taken of us this past Christmas at his Company Christmas party and the first at, you guessed Christmas 10 yrs. ago. We were at a Single Adult activity singing Christmas Carols on a Hay ride!! Fun, huh? Any who, I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines. We stayed in with the girls of course and ordered Chinese!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love it. That was worth pausing "cops" to get up and look at! :)

Katie said...

so cute! you guys look so adorable 10 years ago!