Friday, August 15, 2008

Hair cut



So, as most of you know, I never get out of the house. We very rarely get a babysitter, to see a movie every couple of months or grab dinner alone, so for my semi annual hair cut, I get excited! I love going to the salon and getting my hair washed, head massaged, and the wonderful products they use! I love to have my hair styled and I don't have to blow dry for one day! Any who, I didn't do anything crazy, cut about 3 inches off, and had my long bangs trimmed a bit shorter, it's more the ritual I am in love with! Here are some pics. The one I finally had to pin my bangs back, they will take some getting used to.










3 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I agree, I love getting my hair washed and the scalp massage. I could fall asleep right there in the chair!

Katie said...

what a hot mama!

Morgan said...

I am lovin on that hair. Watch out, I am gonna sneak in your room and cut if off because I am jealous. Sleep tight. ;)