Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Big Girl



So we moved McKenzie to a toddler bed a few weeks ago, and I never posted any pictures about it! I guess life gets in the way. We have delayed this for soooo long. Hailey was in a toddler bed at 18 months, because we were expecting McKenzie at the time, but Hailey was born a grown up so she doesn't count. We were terrified of moving McKenzie because her personality is so different, we thought she would never stay in bed if she wasn't confined to a crib. Well, she will be 3 at the end of April, so we thought we would try it out. She loves it first of all, but I think it's the freedom she loves. She can come and go even if it's 3 am! She comes in an announces MORNINGTIME! It's cute. We have had some problems of her getting up in the night only to come in and say it's too dark and she can't find her blanket, but we take her right back to bed and she stays put usually. I am thinking of moving the girls beds in the same room and turning the other room into a playroom. I wonder if that will help???

No comments: