Monday, February 9, 2009

My Little Photographer







So at work last night, I found this little digital camera in my dept. I was taking it back to where it belonged, and decided to scan it for fun. Original price, 39.99, scanned for 11.99! Plus I get 15% discount! I purchased it on my break! Hailey loves it. It doesn't have a flash, so it has to be a bright room or outside to see what is in the picture, but she is so cute and happy with it. Here is one picture I took of her, then the rest she took. So here is the house on a rainy day from Hailey's point of view.

3 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Ahh..through the eyes of a child. She is on her way to becoming a pro!

Bladh photography said...

Shes so amazing!!!!

Morgan said...

I am cracking up... those are some sweet pictures! :) She sure does love that camera!