Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday McKenzie!



































































So, three years ago today, my wonderful Iddy Biddy was born! Wow, things have never been the same. She is the sweetest girl, and the Tazmanian Devil all rolled into one! What a personality this kid has. She loves her big sister though, like you wouldn't believe, loves taking loooong baths, and her very favorite thing in the entire world is Apple Juice. If I had a penny for every time this kid said the word juice, Shon and I could both quit our jobs!!!!!! She brings so much joy to our family and is quite funny actually. Here is to you, Bid! (McKenzie). I wonder if her nickname will still be Bid when she is 16?????














2 comments:

Morgan said...

I garuantee Scott and I will still be calling that sweet girl biddy boo when she is 16!! I love her and forget how stinkin cute she was when she was a tiny baby. I loved looking at those pictures.

Steve and Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday McKenzie!!