Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


So I turned 31 a few days ago! I can't believe it. This was my gift to myself and Shon got to benefit as well. Verizon was doing the Buy one blackberry and you get one free, plus it was time for my upgrade and I got 100 bucks off the phone. A deal that could not be passed up! I must say, I love this phone. It is so awesome and so nice to have during my breaks at work!


I also had a decent Mother's Day as well. I didn't have much time to reflect on how wonderful being a mother is and the joys of Motherhood, but I did wake up to a huge, beautiful breakfast in bed from my adoring husband. At least he appreciates me!! He made pancakes, blueberries, strawberries, bacon, eggs, and a chocolate doughnut!! It was so nice, then at church, the men took over nursery, so I got to actually go to class and enjoy some spirituality! What a change! Then, the dream day all ended at 2:45 when I trotted off to work!! That part wasn't so fun, but it did make me grateful I have a job still! I hope all you wonderful Mother's had a wonderful day!





No comments: