Thursday, May 21, 2009

Moving Sucks

So we are moving . . . again. Don't get me wrong, we are excited, but seriously! We have lived in 5 homes since we got married! We are headed to number 6 in Menifee. I made sure we can't leave next year, so we signed a 2 yr lease!
Now we are trying to pack, but are only moving about 2 fwy exits north. We get our keys next week and will try just taking loads over of the little stuff. Other than that, we are doing well. Hailey is almost done with Preschool! She has lost a tooth and is well on her way to losing another. McKenzie continues the fight against potty training. She is naughty and so different from her sister! Shon and I are still ships passing in the night, he gets home from work, and I leave for work, but it's working out so far. We are thankful to have jobs! I have no pictures, I actually haven't taken any in weeks, but don't worry, the girls are still cute.




2 comments:

Heather said...

I hear you dude! We have moved 6 times since we've been married-we will be married 4 years in October! Plus, when we moved from Italy, they take our stuff at least a month before we go and we don't get it for 1-2 months after you get to your next location-military madness!!!

The Lenehan Family said...

We're right there with you. My house is a mess, boxes are everywhere, and I can't stand it! I get so overwhelmed with moving. But we too are looking forward to this move. We should be staying put for a long time now. Good luck!