Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Digs

I snapped this picture on my phone while I was coming home from the store. So we moved!! We aren't totally done and out of the other house yet. I hate moving! I don't know why we do it so often. I hope to stay here for a few years. We are back to Menifee, which is funny because it's where I grew up and went to Kindergarten through 8th grade! My cute little Hailey is registered to go to Kindergarten in Menifee now. What a trip. Wouldn't it be crazy if she got some of the same teachers!?? Any who, the new house is nice, a bit smaller than we are used to, but right near a lake and a Super Target, who could ask for anything more? The best thing about this house is the backyard. We love it, no pool, but landscaped very nice and tropical.
Work is busy as usual. About 3 days before our move, Shon was changed to working nights at his job! So we scurried around like little mice trying to find time to move everything and I had to change my hours at work to working days so somebody is here with the kids! (I don't trust Hailey to change McKenzie's diapers!) We are managing though. More when I can find my USB cable . . . and my socks for that matter!





2 comments:

Morgan said...

I think you should totally have Hailey change McKenzie's diapers.

And tell her when she is done changing biddy's pants to hop on her little bike, ride on over to our house, so she can change her cousins' pants!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Your house sounds GREAT! I was wondering if you were still going to keep working here in Murrieta? Can you transfer to the Kohls in Menifee? Glad you are liking your new place!