Thursday, June 18, 2009

Backyard Fun











So, since my last post, we have pretty much gotten moved into our new home. (not so much new as it is 20 yrs old) It's been so crazy to move during such a busy and crazy work schedule that Shon and I have been keeping! Last week, we hardly even had a conversation. I am working days, and he is working nights. Me being on days has led to many more hours, which is bitter sweet. Shon hates his new schedule and I feel for him. He gets home around 4:30 am, I am gone to work before he wakes up. The girls get bored with whatever I set them up to do before I left around 9:30 to 10 am, so then Shon is up taking care of them. I get home about 10-20 min. before he has to leave again! And this week is even worse! I get to work 8 days straight with no days off. I am not looking forward to that. And for even more fun, my last day off was spent at Jury Duty! So here are a few pics of some fun in the backyard today and yesterday.







1 comment:

Steve and Rebecca said...

That is crazy!! You guys are such hard workers! Let me know if I can ever take your girls for you. We would love to have them come play! Your backyard looks so nice and big! Do the girls like their new home? How's the ward?