Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Graduate . . .


So my little Punkin graduated from Pre-School on Friday. I can't believe it! She was so cute in her cap and gown and the program that was put on by all the kids was great. Very patriotic.
I have the first Sunday off in months tomorrow. I am not sure what to do with a day that is just for rest and staying home. We have been in our new house for a week now and have yet to spend one evening here on the couch yet. Hectic work schedules and being over at the old house to remove our personal belongings that seem to have multiplied. I mopped myself out of the front door today and am finally done taking loads home from there. Although, Shon still has to go and remove tons of trash bags tomorrow! I will miss the space that home provided. I will probably never live in a home that big ever again.




1 comment:

Morgan said...

That picture of Hailey looks like a mini Dennis. She looks so happy to be all GRADUATED and what not. :)

When are you going to come over? I'm seriously having withdrawals. I wander aimlessly throughout my house talking to myself. And Brent is constantly yelling for Hailey and Bid, which is like pouring salt in an open wound. It's almost like he does it on purpose. He knows when I am missing you guys and then will randomly yell "HAYEE!! BEEEE (Bidee)". It's pretty pathetic.