Friday, January 15, 2010

I've Got Nothin'

So I don't have much to report to the world who reads the Petersen Blog, we moved, again. I don't want to talk about it. We did this right after we cleaned up wrapping paper on Christmas morning practically, so I have no idea what happened to the last few weeks, they are an udder and total blur! I have less than 7 weeks to go before I have another little girl around here! I can't believe it. Here are just a few pics from the last two weeks or so, one I took walking behind the girls at the mall. They just looked so cute in their matching Hello Kitty Jackets.



3 comments:

Morgan said...

aww- those are some cute pictures! Those girls are just in love with each other! Remind them of these pictures when they are teenagers... :)

Katie said...

I totally just think that Hailey looks like Dakota Fanning! They are so cute.

Heather said...

Poor Shan-I am so sorry you had to move again! I hope this year is great for you guys-well it already is so far since you will be having another beautiful girl!! Love the pics of your girls!! They are beautiful!!