Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mani/Pedi's

So Hailey and McKenzie got some nail polish for Valentines Day and Hailey then spent the entire day giving everyone who would sit still long enough Mani/Pedi's. Here it's McKenzie's turn! I got mine done and tried to remove it the other day because it's very, very glittery, and guess what?! It doesn't come off. So I got to work Monday night and tonight with loads of glitter on my nails. We are doing okay, otherwise. Hailey continues on her I Hate School kick, and is still crying when I leave. Today was a tiny bit better, but I don't know how much longer I can take it. I have had some crazy patience and I have just about reached my limit. It's been over a month that she has done this every day of school.
I don't know what is happening with Addison, I was supposed to have a Dr. appt. today to be "checked", but honestly didn't want to waste the 30 bucks on a copay to tell me what I already know. She isn't coming this week! So I cancelled that. I will hopefully keep my appt. next week to have an update! On a much happier note ~~~ Saturday is supposed to be my last day of work!!! (for maternity leave) I am so excited to have my evenings free and here with my family. Not to mention, my weekends again!








1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun...I need someone to do my nails!!