Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Personal Photographer, Hailey . . .

Hailey took this of me tonight, so we could all point and laugh at how huge I am. I had a Dr. appt today and I am dialated 3 cm. and 50 % effaced. I am so not ready for this, I don't remember being this nervous or apprehensive about giving birth the first two times! When I was pregnant with McKenzie I was begging the Dr. to strip my membranes and move things along as quick as possible, today I was just hoping they didn't shake anything loose to make this progress faster than it needs to!!! I feel like I am crossing my legs a bit more than usual if ya know what I mean. Any who, besides the normal aches and pains and mildly uncomfortable but totally irregular contractions, I am fine. I have lots of little items to buy this weekend so this little girls survives on the outside if she comes soon!!!





1 comment:

Morgan said...

I am cracking up reading this! It says you posted it at 8:29 p.m.... little did you know a few hours later you'd be in the hospital! :)