Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ramblings

So after the girls had a bath tonight, I decided to braid McKenzie's very wild, very unruley hair. It's pretty short normally because it's in such tight ringlets. This sheds a whole new light on her noggin. She actually has some pretty long hair when it's forced down. She is cute and the biggest stinker I know.



This is also the new bed we have been so lucky to aquire. The house we are in now is much smaller with tiny rooms. I call it the doll house. With our expanding family, we are trying to think of space savers since the new baby won't exactly have a room to call home. So this bed is great and adorable. The only problem is that Hailey wanted us to close the drawer with poor little sleeping McKenzie in it.

Otherwise, life is pretty good, I still look forward to one day being able to be a stay at home mom again. Everytime I have a day off and I play with my girls or read books to them, I rememeber how great I had it when I wasn't required to work.
After Labor day Shon will go back to working days and I will go back to nights. We will still be two ships passing in the night, but at least Shon won't be up all night at work, then up with kids in the morning. (me working nights doesn't require me to be gone all night) So I am expecting a less grumpy husband who gets all of Hailey's homework done etc!








2 comments:

Morgan said...

SHANNON! I about fell out of my chair when I saw that picture of Bid's hair! Holy cow- she looks like a different kid!!!! I gotta go get scott and show him... :)

Katie said...

cool bed!