Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Days







I know, we are spoiled by living about 1 hour from the beaches of California, but I think my girls are finally bored of the beach. We have gone 3 times in the last 12 days. They are no longer impressed. But today at the beach, we did have a break through!! Hailey finally went down to the water. I couldn't believe it. She has always been scared to do it, and today we went down a few times to get wet. She is so brave! She also escaped without a sunburn, which is crazy. She is the fairest of them all!






1 comment:

Morgan said...

I think it is hilarious that your girls are no longer impressed! :) It looks like you are in the exact same spot we were on Thursday- we were to the right of the pier right by the lifeguard tower too! I'm glad you guys had fun.